1/07/2006

Jan. 4, 2006 Day Seven: To Infinity and Beyond

I spent nine months balled up inside my mother's belly, and have spent the past seven days either trapped inside a hospital or swaddled up in my bassinet at home.

What I'm getting at is: I need to get out! I need a vacation, just to get some breathing room. And I love my parents. They're great. This isn't about them. It's me. I just need a break, you know.

So I thought I would go to space.

I've got my gear on and my vessel is prepared. Now I just need a countdown. Five... Three... Five... Uh oh. I forgot I don't know how to count. Can I get a little help here? Mom? Dad? Kitty? ... This space suit is getting hot.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were your parents watching "Queen of Outer Space" when you got the idea to go into space? They're quite a pair:)

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm one of Mrs. Dempsey's students. She showed us The Swaddle Report and I wanted to see more of it, so I found it at home. This picture is so cute! Hudson looks like a little snowball! Can't wait to see more pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home