7/24/2006

July 25, 2006 Day 209: Back in Black

The days of cute are over. I got my first black eye and I'm feeling tough these days.

Are you cooing to me? Are you cooing to me?

That's right. I jumped off the couch and put my face to the wood floor, but I didn't cry... OK, I had a few tears, but I think it was an allergic reaction to the polish in the floor, because I'm done crying. Crying is for babies.

Well, I gotta go now. I'm going to slip on my leather Harley jacket that Grandma D gave me and try a few more stunts. But I sure would like a bite to eat before I step into action. Man, am I hungry. Mom, can I have some food? Mom! Mommmmmmmy!

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where you get this flair for the dramatic Hudson! It is a little bruise.
Love, Your mommy

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

HOW FREAKIN' CUTE!
I love your blog Hudson!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home