7/31/2006

July 31, 2006 Day 215: Hudson Says 'It's Time to Cool Off'

Hello blog readers. Usually I take this time to post something really cool that I'm doing, or some major development in my life, but today I'd like to share with you some helpful advice in a segment I like to call "Hudson's Beat the Heat Tips."

It's hot outside. I think it's, like, one hundreds degrees or something like that. Dad showed me the thermometer reading, but I put it in my mouth instead of paying attention to what it actually said. But I know it's hot! I can feel it in my baby toes. Hot! Hot! Hot! So if you want to keep your toes cool, try following "Hudson's Beat the Heat Tips" There's four of them, and they go a little something like this:

1. Hydration, hydration, hydration: I always say, when it's hot and you're on the go, there's nothing better than H2O
2. The diaper is the rage in summer fashion: When you need to cool off, take it off
3. Take your drool to the public pool: Splashing in the water cools you off, and helps reduce stress
4. Hire Hudson for more cooling off tips: I've got bunches of them, but if you want to hear more, it will cost you. I work for jars of sweet potatoes

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

Hey Hudson, I have been a reader for a small while, but a 1st time poster here.... There is a case of food on it way to your house in exchange for more tips to stay cool. This Michigan heat is crazy

Alanna (8 1/2 months)
(Tasha's my mommy)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home