3/27/2007

March Madness: Hudsodamus Predictions

It's time for Hudsodamus' annual March Madness Final Four picks.

Right now there are four teams left: the Georgetown Hoyas (I think that's a dog of some type), the Ohio State Buckeyes (I think those come from a tree), the Florida Gators (Scary reptiles with big teeth that I see sleeping at my local zoo, but I'm not sure if the ones that I know are from Florida), and the UCLA Bruins (it's a bear, I think).

Now, after doing some calculations and looking into my crystal basketball (OK. It's actually made of cushy stuff, but you get the idea.), I came up with the following prediction: After this weekend, there will only be two of those teams left.

Let me break it down for you. There are four teams now. There will be two games this weekend, with two teams involved in each game. Only one team will win each of those games. So, if you add one plus one, that equals two teams left.

Hope that helps you all out in filling out those final spots on your bracket. I'll be back next week to make a prediction on how many teams will be left after the championship game.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home