12/11/2006

Dec. 11, 2006 Day 348: My First Flu

OK. Because I was caught up in all the hype of my Times Square appearance, I forgot to mention last week that I just got over a case of the flu.

I know what you're saying, "Hudson? Sick? That's impossible. He looked great on that billboard." But sometimes, I admit, that I put a face on for the camera, even though I might not be feeling well. So, I thought I'd use this post to show that, like all other babies, I too get sick, and cry and scream -- especially when mom takes her cell phone away from me... I don't know why I can't have it! ... Sorry. Where was I? ... Oh yeah... Not everyday is full of red rose petal leafs. Somedays you have the flu.

Luckily, mom got me this new chair, so I was able to sit back and relax, and with a lot of water, and a lot of crackers, I was able to overcome my first virus.

Now who's smiling Mr. Flu?

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

So happy to hear that you are feeling better Hudson.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home