12/12/2006

Dec. 12, 2006 Day 349: Hope Santa's Not Mad About His Glasses

I met Santa Claus this past weekend, but I'm not sure that it went all that well.

I was doing good, telling him how wonderful of a boy I've been all year -- how I help bring joy to my parents and family and to all of my blog readers -- but as I was explaining all of this to him, I couldn't stop looking at his glasses, and I couldn't stop thinking how fun it would be to play with them.


Well, I got the glasses, but that may be all I'm getting this holiday season. I hope that you can forgive me Mr. Claus. We babies sometimes have a mind of our own... Now, I know that's not an excuse for my behavior, but I hope that you'll take that into consideration when you pass by my chimney on Christmas morning.



Luckily, I hit it off with this reindeer named Randolph, so, he may be able to sweet talk the big guy into to stopping by when that sleigh comes passing by my house. Hook me up Randy!

3 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hudson - you are getting so big! That trip to see Santa looks like a lot of fun. My mom wants to take me, but Dad said that's creepy! But I am pretty sure I heard my mom discussing a secret plot to see Santa with one of her friends - based on your report I am hoping I get to meet this man in red! looking forward to seeing you at Christmas! xo Cameron

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

Such a cute pic Hudson

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

HUdson is such a babe!!!
I hope ya'll have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I noticed that you linked to my old blog I had made for my kiddo (Mr. T)... we are here now at this link!
hope to see yah soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home