3/07/2006

March 7, 2006 Day 69: Nocturnal

I've been caught.

It was way past my bedtime -- and my parents' bedtime -- when I thought I'd wake to play a little game I like to call, "Seeing."

"Seeing" is, like, such a cool game. All the babies are playing it. All you have to do is wait until it gets really dark, and then just open your eyes. You won't believe how much fun it is.

Only advice I have to all you other babies out there who read my blog is: Make sure your parents don't have a nightvision option on their camera. Momma CJ and Daddy B spotted me with my eyes wide open, and they tricked me back to sleep with a pacifier and some lullabies. That's alright. I'll get them back tomorrow night with a little game I like to call "Screaming Into the Baby Monitor."

1 Comments:

At 5:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hudson, you look like the star of your very own scary movie!

It was nice to meet you awake the other day. Sorry about the barking.

Liz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home