1/26/2006

Jan. 26, 2006 Day Twenty-Nine: Baby Jokes

Daddy B bought me my first book of jokes. It's called "My Baby's First Book of Jokes."

Man, are there some zingers in there.

Have you heard the one about the boy who lost his pacifier in the well ... hee ... hee ... hee ... ha ... ha ... haaaaaah! Ohhh! I can't take it. Too funny. Too funny.

Or what about the baby who crawled across the road, or the 3-month-old who tried to make three wishes to his Diaper Genie... Ha... Ha... Hee... Heee... Heeeeeeh! Ohhhhh boy! ... I think I need a diaper change.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hudson, you are a charming dinner companion. I like dthat you were nice and quiet and let me talk the whole time! Let's do dinner again soon! This time, you can pick the restaurant!
Liz

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hudson,
Please...whatever you do DO NOT MENTION JOKE BOOKS TO AUNT TAMMY!!!! She has been reworking the same old tired broke dogs for years now. Mr. W and I are tired of hearing them! Please!
Grandma D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home