2/06/2006

Feb. 6, 2006 Day 40: Birthday Shout Out

Haven't written in a while. I've been caught up in Detroit's Super Bowl fever. Met a few babies from Pittsburgh who were in town for the event. They kept singing that Raffi song, "The Wheels on the Bus." It's a great song, but I grew tired of it after a while. Don't Pittsburgh babies know the lyrics to any other songs? Geez!


Anyway, I'll have more on the Super Bowl later, including some pics, but in the meantime, I wanted to take a moment to wish Grandma B a happy birthday. I couldn't get you a cake, because I'm not allowed to play with candles or any other form of fire, but I did put aside a bottle of formula for your birthday. Just shake it a little bit and it's ready to go. Happy Birthday Grandma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home