8/23/2006

Aug. 24, 2006 Day 239: Where's That Cat?

Hey. Have you seen my cat, Popo?

I've been scooting all over the house trying to find him... I think he's hiding.

Daddy B calls us Tom and Jerry.

I wanted to tell Daddy that my name is Hudson and not Jerry, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Momma Cj says that he's a sensitive man.

I have sensitive skin... it rashes up when I drag my bare belly across the carpet.

Popo has sensitive skin, too. When I squeeze it, he runs away... "Popo! Hey Popo! Come here Popo... I just want to talk!"... Oh well, I'll find him eventually. In the meantime, please take some time to participate in the Swaddle Report's first-ever poll:

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hudson
Goodluck finding the cat, man. Try looking under the couch, or on top of the cupboard. Or even better, lure it with some cheese! Bribing is a good way to get what you want.
Sorry about the sensitive skin little fella, but often it gets better after the first winter.
The second in your case, but you know what I mean
Love

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home