8/28/2006

Aug. 28, 2006 Day 243: Gone Fishing

I'm back from my weekend fishing expedition, and boy did I reel in a big one.

I asked Mom and Dad to give the fish to Auntie MD for her birthday on Sunday, but they decided to give her some clothes instead... boring!

That's OK. I will keep the fish as a trophy to put up in my bedroom, next to my official major league baseball and the keepsake box where we stored my very first-ever dirty diaper... just kidding. That would be gross.

Well, I've got a busy week, so I should get back to work... let me look in my planner. Yep. I've got a meeting Tuesday morning with some of my toys to discuss an upcoming event we're planning, and then I've got a nap at 2 p.m. ... and Wednesday, oh Wednesday is a crazy day. I've got a breakfast scheduled for 7:30 a.m., followed by a seminar titled, "From Scoot to Walk: Why Bother With the Crawl?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home