8/28/2006

Aug. 28, 2006 Day 243: Swaddle Report Issues First Retraction

It was recently brought to my attention by Auntie Lou that there was a boo boo in my July 10, 2006, post, "World Cup Fever: Hudson's Tribute to Italy!"

In the final paragraph I said that I am Polish and Irish, but had no Italian roots. Well, I just found out that I do, in fact, have some Italian in me.

I feel bad about the mistake, but I'm happy to hear this news. This means that part of me is a World Cup champion. I will toast this news with a sippy cup full of apple juice.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUDSON, GRAZIE MOLTO PER LA RITRAZIONE. LO RENDE FELICE CHE AVETE TROVATO LE VOSTRE RADICI DI ITALIAN. AMAVO DOMENICA SIETE UN BAMBINO BELLO ED ASTUTE. LOU DELLA ZIA DI BACI E DI AMORE.
I would have read this retraction sooner but I've been on "Hampster Watch" thanks to your Aunt MD and her friend J.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home