9/18/2006

Sept. 18, 2006 Day 264: Swaddle Report BONUS Throwback Edition

Since I haven't talked to you, my readers, in a while, I thought I would provide a little bonus coverage this week.

This here is a throwback photo of me in my youth.

Oh, look at young Hudson. I was pretty cute back then, huh? Ha. Ha. Ha... adorable. Oh how I grow. I remember this day like it was yesterday.

I woke up and had a bottle, and slept, and had another bottle, and slept some more... that was a great day... but let's not get caught up in the past here. There are many more great days to be had.

I wonder if I can still fit into those pajamas? They look comfortable.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger amanda said...

You were indeed smaller, Hudson, but almost nothing else has changed. You are still the cutest baby boy on the internet. Sure, you can't wear those jammies, but you still have bottles and then sleep. A LOT. Or is it just that you sleep in comparison to Clementine?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home