12/04/2006

Dec. 4, 2006 Day 341 BREAKING UPDATE: Hudson Makes It to Times Square!

Dear blog readers, I have an exciting update: My face, the one that has appeared in countless photos on this blog, has now been shared with the world in a billboard in Times Square. No joke!

Take a look at this shot that was displayed on the TIME Person of the Year billboard on Dec. 3, 2006, at 8:03 a.m.

I'd like to say "thank you" to those of you who voted for me for person of the year in the poll I posted to my last blog entry. And for those of you who voted for Polo the Cat, well, you don't see his face in Times Square, do you?

I've been talking with my agent, and we're working on setting up a session for me to autograph copies of my Person of the Year photo. Stay tuned for the details.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wins hands down! What a cutie!!!

 
At 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wins hands down! What a cutie!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home