10/31/2006

Oct. 31, 2006 Day 307 Halloween SPECIAL: Hudson as the ChickoBikerSaurus

Hello blog readers. Hope you had a happy Halloween. If you guessed that was me, as the chicken, in the last post, you were right... but that's not all I was during my spooktacular Halloweekend, which included events such as walking like a chicken through the rain, posing as a dinosaur and rooting Daddy B on in a marathon and meeting up with my friend Skeletine for some trick or treating. I put together a slidingshow below of some of my costume changes. WARNING: Some of the slides may be scary to some readers who are easily scared. (My Uncle R told me to put that disclaimer on here. He's what they call a lawyer.)

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

So cute~

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Rory and Matt said...

hudson you make an amazing three act play!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!!! xo cameron

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hudson! I can't take it! you are toooo cute. I know I'm your aunt and all, but it's too much cuteness.


xo
auntie
HB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home