11/06/2006

Nov. 7, 2006 Day 314 ELECTION DAY: Hudson in 2048

I may be a future president of the United States of America, according to sources close to me (my mom and dad and grandparents).

You, my readers, might be asking, "Hudson, what makes you think you could be president?" My answer would simply be, "All it takes is a handshake."

That's right. I shook the hand of a former president (William Jefferson Clinton) this weekend, and I'm pretty sure that's how most of the presidents became presidents, so, you can start getting the Hudson in '48 buttons made... I picked 2048 as the year I would run. I figure that will give me some time to finish school and get my hair white enough to become a president.

Anyway, enough politicking speak. I am a baby who believes that the pictures are in the pudding... or the proof is in the pictures... something like that. Here's a play-by-play of my presidential handshake. The shake took place somewhere between the second and third photos. Don't believe me? Just ask Bill Clinton. The yellow arrows in the pictures will help guide you through this tour:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home