11/12/2006

Nov. 12, 2006 Day 319: Hudson's Tribute to the Creator of 'Upside-Down Baby'

This post is dedicated to the creator of one of the best games ever created, the "Upside-Down Baby" game.

Who is the genious behind this playtime activity that defies gravity? Momma CJ!

Happy Birthday Momma CJ. I was going to buy you a card, but Daddy B said you don't like cards, so I thought I would do a post on my blog, The Swaddle Report, instead. Are you familiar with my blog, mom? Just kidding. I know you've read it before.

Anyway, I'm glad that we are mom and son, and it's always fun playing with you, and I hope that someday when I'm bigger, I can flip you upside down, so you can experience the funnest part of the game you invented. But no matter how big I am, and no matter if I'm right side up or upside down, I'll always look up to you for your inventioning and your beautiful singing voice and being a pretty girl (dad told me to throw in that last one). Happy birthday mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home