11/21/2006

Nov. 21, 2006 Day 328: Say Goodbye Stomach

Hello readers. It's been a while since I've spoke to you, but here's the update: I'm real close to walking. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm close. Let's just say I'm taking baby steps. Hah! That was funny wasn't it. Baby steps. Oh boy. What a hoot.

Anyway, you may be wondering why I have this ancient photo posted. Well, that there is what I call "The History of My Stomach." Take a good look at that lean physique because it's going to be gone after Turkey Day.

This will be my first Thanksgiving ever and I plan on eating twice my weight in food. I'm going to have turkey and mashed potatoes and green beans and squash and sweet potatoes and ... more sweet potatoes and when my mom is not looking, I'm going to bat my eyelashes at Grandma D and charm her into giving me some pumpkin pie.

I think Grandma D will be making most of the food, but I'm going to bring a dish to contribute to the festivities: I call it "Formula." Dig in everybody!

Well, that's all for now folks, but before you log off your computer, don't forget to say goodbye to my stomach. It's the last time you'll see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home