10/07/2006

Oct. 7, 2006 Day 283: Welcome to the Hudson Show

Hey everybody! I recently visited a place called the Children's Museum and I put on my own puppet show... and guess who was the star of the show? You're looking at him.

It was a great show and I would like to first start off by thanking my fans for coming out and supporting me. I would then like to thank Momma CJ and Daddy B for holding me up while I performed on stage... my balance is sketchy at times. But most of all I would like to thank my supporting cast -- Broccoli Rob, Sweet Potato Brown, Mr. Droopy Head, the Alligator and the rest of the puppet crew.

And, I'd also like to give a shout out to Auntie HB, who helped to teach me what a stage presence is. Happy Birthday Auntie HB! My show will be hitting the road, just like you, sometime soon. I'll post the tour dates as soon as we lock them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home